Shower tray Rectangular
Shower tray Rectangular
- Architectura MetalRim shower trays - ultra-flat and extremely stable
- A rectangular shower tray solution for narrow bathrooms
- Flush-fitted shower trays for an open atmosphere
- Shower tray is installed on top of the bathroom tiles
- Shower tray installed on a plinth
- MetalRim allows the combination of ultra-thin designs and maximum stability
Architectura MetalRim - Ultra-flat design, outstanding stability
The ultra-flat, rimless and elegant design of our Architectura MetalRim shower tray received the accolade of a Red Dot Design Award in 2014 - an aesthetic highlight in any bathroom. Made from high-quality acrylic and featuring our innovative MetalRim technology, Architectura MetalRim shower trays impress with their outstanding quality, stability and functionality.
- Outstanding stability: Architectura MetalRim shower trays have galvanised steel reinforcements in all four sides
- Maximum strength - tested up to 1,000 kg
- Ultra-flat, rimless and level design
- Harmonious sheen and extremely easy to care for thanks to a non-porous surface
Rectangular shower trays - classic yet distinctive
A new interpretation of the traditional square shower: the rectangular shower tray. Installed flush against the bathroom wall or in a corner, a rectangular shower tray is an ideal choice even for narrow bathrooms. Rectangular shower trays provide lots of room lengthwise and appear more spacious than their square counterparts - perfect for relaxing spa moments in your own bathroom.
- Available in different sizes and colours - to suit any bathroom layout and taste
- Can be installed as a walk-in shower
- A rectangular shower tray can also be used to replace a bath of the same shape
- Large, rectangular shower trays allow the creation of a dry entrance area
Shower tray installation type - flush-fitting
Flush-fitted shower trays are installed level with the bathroom floor, creating a harmonious, modern and spacious effect even in small bathrooms. Besides being a design highlight, a floor-level shower also offers practical benefits: it allows easier entry, while larger shower tray models provide improved accessibility, making them suitable for all life situations.
- Rimless look with seamless transition from shower tray to bathroom floor
- Very easy care
- The flush shower tray design makes showers safe and accessible
- Flush fitted integration in the bathroom floor creates an open effect
Shower tray installation type - surface-mounted
Surface-mounted shower trays have a rim of 2-4 cm and can be installed easily even in bathrooms with low floor depths. The low rim ensures no distraction from the open feeling in the room, while clearly differentiating the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. The shower tray is not quite flush-fitting, but its very flat design allows safer and more comfortable entry.
- Flat shower tray with a rim of 2-4 cm
- Allows comfortable, safe entry and exit from the shower
- Surface-mounted shower trays need only a small foundation
- Suitable for installation in bathrooms with a low floor depth
Shower tray installation type - on a base
Shower trays on a pedestal or plinth are suitable for any bathroom and are available in a very wide range of models. Pedestal shower trays are ideal for bathrooms with a low floor depth as the water outlet can be located directly in the base of the shower tray. The pedestal blends harmoniously with the overall effect of the bathroom and opens up options for individual design - find your favourite model.
- Suitable for thin floors
- The water outlet for the shower is concealed inside the pedestal
- Individual design options for the base, e.g. with coordinating tiles
- Shower tray sits higher, requiring more defined entry and exit
MetalRim - Ultra-flat design, outstanding stability
Our MetalRim technology is the foundation of a new generation of acrylic shower trays. Galvanised steel reinforcements are integrated in all four sides of the shower tray to combine maximum stability with an ultra-thin, rimless design for an accessible bathroom. MetalRim shower trays are available in a wide selection of models and colours.
- The steel reinforcements in the sides of the shower tray guarantee outstanding stability
- MetalRim allows the creation of ultra-thin, rimless acrylic shower tray designs
- Level installation allows comfortable use of the shower
- Villeroy & Boch MetalRim shower trays are available in a wide selection of sizes and colours
45 years of acrylic expertise
Villeroy & Boch has been producing acrylic shower trays and acrylic baths since 1969 thanks to the material's outstanding properties: unbreakable, colour-fast and with a long lasting sheen, smooth and yet anti-slip, easy to clean and can be moulded into any shape. Besides being ideal for contemporary bathroom design, acrylic also feels warm, and almost soft, against the skin.
- Non-porous, easy-care material
- Resistant to impacts and breakage - but if a blemish should occur, acrylic can be repaired effectively, leaving no residue.
- Acrylic offers long lasting colour-fastness and retains its sheen
- Acrylic is gentle to the skin - it feels warm and soft
Coloured shower trays - for more individuality in the bathroom
White is a classic colour for bathroom sanitary fittings. However, for all those in search of a different look or very harmonious bathroom design, Villeroy & Boch offers a variety of colour shower trays. Depending on the model, these shower trays are available in a selection of matt or gloss colours and patterns - perfect for creating highlights and adding and a stylish individual note to the bathroom!
- Available in various gloss and matt colours
- Coloured shower trays can be coordinated with the tiles to create a harmonious look in the bathroom
- Create highlights in your bathroom with patterned shower trays
- Colour shower trays open up scope for individual bathroom design
Vilbogrip 2.0 - the non-slip coating for your shower tray
Vilbogrip 2.0 gives your shower tray a full-surface anti-slip coating to ensure greater safety and improved grip in the shower. In addition to creating a harmonious appearance, the fine surface texture of Vilbogrip 2.0 anti-slip shower trays allows for easier cleaning.
- Creates a finer surface texture with excellent anti-slip properties
- Also enhances the durability of the shower tray
- Shower trays with Vilbogrip 2.0 anti-slip coating are very easy to clean
- Increased safety in the bathroom
|Product designation||Shower tray|
MetalRim. MetalRim. Technical information:: The VILBOGRIP anti-slip finish (anti-slip class C) can be ordered for the colour 01., The installation height of the shower tray can be reduced by 30 mm if the Viega outlet fitting art. no. 634 100 is used. Please note: this outlet fitting does not conform to EN 274., All shower trays in the Colorline colours are classified as anti-slip class B., From size 1400 x 700, two supports (U82990000) are required., The shower trays in the new colors Color Line are not available for all dimensions.. Outlet cover in White Alpine (01), for matt colours, outlet cover in matching matt colours. Depending on the material and light incidence, slight colour deviations may occur between the outlet cover and the shower tray.. Not included in scope of delivery:: All shower trays are supplied without support/base., With MetalRim and an edge height of 15mm, we recommend the use of a composite seal in accordance with ETAG 022 on the floor structure below the shower tray in order to prevent any moisture from penetrating the floor structure.. incl. anti slip (VILBOGRIP). Diameter: 90 mm