Shower tray Rectangular
Shower tray Rectangular
- Architectura MetalRim shower trays - ultra-flat and extremely stable
- A rectangular shower tray solution for narrow bathrooms
- Shower tray is installed on top of the bathroom tiles
- Shower tray installed on a plinth
- MetalRim allows the combination of ultra-thin designs and maximum stability
- An acrylic shower tray is strong, easy to clean and enduringly beautiful
Architectura MetalRim - Ultra-flat design, outstanding stability
The ultra-flat, rimless and elegant design of our Architectura MetalRim shower tray received the accolade of a Red Dot Design Award in 2014 - an aesthetic highlight in any bathroom. Made from high-quality acrylic and featuring our innovative MetalRim technology, Architectura MetalRim shower trays impress with their outstanding quality, stability and functionality.
- Outstanding stability: Architectura MetalRim shower trays have galvanised steel reinforcements in all four sides
- Maximum strength - tested up to 1,000 kg
- Ultra-flat, rimless and level design
- Harmonious sheen and extremely easy to care for thanks to a non-porous surface
Rectangular shower trays - classic yet distinctive
A new interpretation of the traditional square shower: the rectangular shower tray. Installed flush against the bathroom wall or in a corner, a rectangular shower tray is an ideal choice even for narrow bathrooms. Rectangular shower trays provide lots of room lengthwise and appear more spacious than their square counterparts - perfect for relaxing spa moments in your own bathroom.
- Available in different sizes and colours - to suit any bathroom layout and taste
- Can be installed as a walk-in shower
- A rectangular shower tray can also be used to replace a bath of the same shape
- Large, rectangular shower trays allow the creation of a dry entrance area
Shower tray installation type - surface-mounted
Surface-mounted shower trays have a rim of 2-4 cm and can be installed easily even in bathrooms with low floor depths. The low rim ensures no distraction from the open feeling in the room, while clearly differentiating the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. The shower tray is not quite flush-fitting, but its very flat design allows safer and more comfortable entry.
- Flat shower tray with a rim of 2-4 cm
- Allows comfortable, safe entry and exit from the shower
- Surface-mounted shower trays need only a small foundation
- Suitable for installation in bathrooms with a low floor depth
Shower tray installation type - on a base
Shower trays on a pedestal or plinth are suitable for any bathroom and are available in a very wide range of models. Pedestal shower trays are ideal for bathrooms with a low floor depth as the water outlet can be located directly in the base of the shower tray. The pedestal blends harmoniously with the overall effect of the bathroom and opens up options for individual design - find your favourite model.
- Suitable for thin floors
- The water outlet for the shower is concealed inside the pedestal
- Individual design options for the base, e.g. with coordinating tiles
- Shower tray sits higher, requiring more defined entry and exit
MetalRim - Ultra-flat design, outstanding stability
Our MetalRim technology is the foundation of a new generation of acrylic shower trays. Galvanised steel reinforcements are integrated in all four sides of the shower tray to combine maximum stability with an ultra-thin, rimless design for an accessible bathroom. MetalRim shower trays are available in a wide selection of models and colours.
- The steel reinforcements in the sides of the shower tray guarantee outstanding stability
- MetalRim allows the creation of ultra-thin, rimless acrylic shower tray designs
- Level installation allows comfortable use of the shower
- Villeroy & Boch MetalRim shower trays are available in a wide selection of sizes and colours
45 years of acrylic expertise
Villeroy & Boch has been producing acrylic shower trays and acrylic baths since 1969 thanks to the material's outstanding properties: unbreakable, colour-fast and with a long lasting sheen, smooth and yet anti-slip, easy to clean and can be moulded into any shape. Besides being ideal for contemporary bathroom design, acrylic also feels warm, and almost soft, against the skin.
- Non-porous, easy-care material
- Resistant to impacts and breakage - but if a blemish should occur, acrylic can be repaired effectively, leaving no residue.
- Acrylic offers long lasting colour-fastness and retains its sheen
- Acrylic is gentle to the skin - it feels warm and soft
Coloured shower trays - for more individuality in the bathroom
White is a classic colour for bathroom sanitary fittings. However, for all those in search of a different look or very harmonious bathroom design, Villeroy & Boch offers a variety of colour shower trays. Depending on the model, these shower trays are available in a selection of matt or gloss colours and patterns - perfect for creating highlights and adding and a stylish individual note to the bathroom!
- Available in various gloss and matt colours
- Coloured shower trays can be coordinated with the tiles to create a harmonious look in the bathroom
- Create highlights in your bathroom with patterned shower trays
- Colour shower trays open up scope for individual bathroom design
MEPA Aquaproof - stable. Flexible. Waterproof.
Certain technical rules and building requirements need to be observed in relation to shower tray seals. To provide you with everything you need for professional sealing of your flush-fitted or corner shower, Villeroy & Boch has partnered with the company MEPA to develop two MEPA Aquaproof shower seal sets that meet all relevant standards.
- Suitable for sealing corner showers and flush-fitted shower trays
- In combination with Villeroy & Boch shower trays, MEPA Aquaproof sets impress in tests
- The sets include sound-absorbing strips and tile insulating strips
- When installed correctly, the MEPA Aquaproof set meets all relevant standards for shower seals
|Product designation||Shower tray|
MetalRim. MetalRim. Technical information:: The VILBOGRIP anti-slip finish (anti-slip class C) can be ordered for the colour 01., The installation height of the shower tray can be reduced by 30 mm if the Viega outlet fitting art. no. 634 100 is used. Please note: this outlet fitting does not conform to EN 274., All shower trays in the Colorline colours are classified as anti-slip class B., The shower trays in the new colors Color Line are not available for all dimensions.. Outlet cover in White Alpine (01), for matt colours, outlet cover in matching matt colours. Depending on the material and light incidence, slight colour deviations may occur between the outlet cover and the shower tray.. Not included in scope of delivery:: All shower trays are supplied without support/base.. Diameter: 90 mm