Amsterdam Apple Tart
1. Put flour, powdered sugar, almond flour and butter in a mixer and mix until the dour is like cornmeal. Add the salt and vanilla sugar and mix evenly. Now add the egg yolk. Remove the dough from the mixer and knead on a floured surface until it is a smooth dough. Then shape it into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Spray the tart pan with the cooking spray and roll the dough out to a circle on the floured surface. Drape it over the tart pan and lightly press it into the pan. Using a fork, poke some holes in it around the edge. Place the prepared tart crust in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C (about 340 F). Then, cover the unbaked crust with parchment paper and place kitchen weight on top. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 18 minutes. Remove and allow to cool a few seconds before brushing it with a thin layer of egg white. Do not brush the edge.
1. Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy at medium level with a hand mixer. Then, using a whisk, beat the eggs in a bowl one after the other until a smooth, uniform mixture is formed. Add the almond flour, pinch of salt and Amaretto.
2. Fill the crust with the egg-almond mixture and smooth the top with a wet spoon. Wash the apples, dry and remove the core. Cut the apples into 3 even pieces and then, using a grater, into 3mm thick slices. Layer the apple slices evenly like a fan on top of the tart filling. Start at the edge and work towards the middle until the entire tart is covered. Thin the apricot jam with a bit of water and then brush it on top of the apples.
3. Bake the tart in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.