Three different black & white canapés
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C (fan). Cut the crust off the bread. Stir the sepia ink with the olive oil and boiling water. Coat the bread with the ink mixture so that both sides are dyed black. Bake the slices of bread in the oven for approx. 15 minutes until crispy. Leave to cool and cut into 12 squares.
- Season the quark with salt, pepper and lemon zest. Spread onto four pieces of bread. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and place one half onto each dollop of quark.
- Cut the mozzarella in half and marinate with the olive oil, sesame oil and vinegar. Cut the olives into slices. Arrange the cheese and olives onto four of the canapés, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garam masala and sesame seeds.
- Cut the Brie into 4 slices. Marinate the radish with the nut oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Let it sit for 30 minutes, if possible. Arrange the radish onto the remaining pieces of bread. Top with the Brie and scorch with a Bunsen burner. Sprinkle with the smoked Pyramid salt.
- Arrange the nibbles on a platter and serve.