Seasoned grill skewers
1. Pound the veal cutlet thin, cover with the ham and cheeseand roll up firmly into a roll.Finely chop the parsley and mix with the lightly pounded redpepper flakes. Coat the roll in the herb-pepper mixtureand cut into 2 centimeter-thick slices andplace on a barbeque skewer.
2. Wash the lime and the cherry tomatoes andcut the lime into thick pieces. Separate the chicken leg atthe joint and place on a barbeque skewer in alternation with the chicken breastand the tomato and lime pieces.Cut the chorizo into thick slices and divide the washedpaprika into large pieces.
3. Place the lamb pieces onto the grill alternately with the paprikaand the chorizo. Lightly oil the hot grill and grill the skewers forfor approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Grill the Duroc pork pieces separatelyand place onto a skewer alternately with the marshmallows,then return to the grillfor a brief amount of time.
4. Season the veal cutlet skewer and the lamb skewer with pepper andsea salt. Season the pork-marshmallow skewer withcrushed coffee beans and sea salt.Finally, season the spring chicken skewer with crushedfennel seeds, coriander kernels, and sea salt.
5. Sprinkle each of the skewers with lemon juice, plate, andserve immediately.