Orange bundt cake
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees top/bottom heat (fan 170 degrees). Grease the tin well with butter and dust with breadcrumbs.
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, orange sugar and salt using the hand-mixer (whisk) until the sugar has dissolved. Gradually add in one egg at a time, stirring each one for 1/2 minute. Sift the flour with the baking powder and alternately stir in the flaked almonds, milk and orange juice.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, smooth out the surface and bake for 55-60 minutes. Test with a skewer!
4. Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes before turning it onto a rack to cool completely.
5. Stir together the crème fraîche and vanilla sugar in a bowl until smooth. Fill into a piping bag and pipe out small roses. Garnish with the orange peel and edible flowers. Dust with icing sugar.