The 2-year Villeroy & Boch breakage guarantee for children’s dishware puts you on the safe side. If your ceramic breaks, you get a free replacement under the conditions of the guarantee. *
*WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE FOR CHILDREN’S CERAMIC TABLEWARE
Villeroy & Boch guarantees all porcelain items from the Villeroy & Boch children’s ranges ‘Chewy around the World’, ‘Lily in Magicland’ and ‘Animal Friends’, that have been bought in Europe, against breakage for two years from date of purchase.
1. The following conditions must be met in order to qualify for this warranty:
• A product in the above-listed ranges has broken
• The product was used for the purpose for which it was intended
• The product was bought in Europe
2. If a porcelain item from one of the Villeroy & Boch ranges ‘Chewy around the World’, Lily in Magicland’ or ‘Animal Friends’ breaks within two years of purchase, we will supply a free replacement within Europe as part of this guarantee. If the affected pieces are no longer in production, we will supply a similar product of our choice from the current range, or refund
the purchase price.
3. To make a guarantee claim, please send a photo of the item and the purchase receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal service to:
Villeroy & Boch AG
Legal rights are reserved under the Villeroy & Boch guarantee and are not limited by the guarantee to the extent that they are more advantageous for the end customer.
The guarantee also does not affect the rights of the original customer as well as any of those of the consumer against the seller from whom the original customer acquired the product.
The Villeroy & Boch guarantee is subject to German law. The place of performance for the obligations under the Villeroy & Boch guarantee is Mettlach, Germany. To the extent permitted by law, jurisdiction shall be the headquarters of Villeroy & Boch.