The organiser of the “Christmas Countdown” competition is Villeroy & Boch AG, Saaruferstraße 1-3, 66693 Mettlach, Germany.
The competition starts on 22nd November 2021 and ends at midnight on 19th December 2021 (CET).
The maximum voucher amount per winner is limited to £1,250.
(1) All persons aged 18 or over and resident in Germany, Austria, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Luxembourg or the UK who are members of the Villeroy & Boch AG “Privilege Club” at the time of entry are eligible to take part.
(2) Participation in the competition is free of charge and voluntary, but is dependent on an order in the Villeroy & Boch online shop.
(3) Employees of Villeroy & Boch AG and their relatives are excluded from participating.
(4) To take part in the promotion, all personal information provided must be true and correct. The participant has sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information he or she provides. False or incomplete information may result in the participant being excluded from the competition.
(1) In order to enter the competition, you must log in to your Privilege Club customer account in the Villeroy & Boch online shop or join the Privilege Club before placing an order. After placing an order on the Villeroy & Boch online shop, the participant must actively confirm their desire to enter the competition by ticking the checkbox. By ticking the checkbox, you accept the Terms and Conditions of Participation and confirm that you meet all requirements for participation.
There is no minimum order value to enter the competition, but an order must be placed on the Villeroy & Boch online shop while logged in to your customer account as a Privilege Club customer.
(2) The winners will receive vouchers for a value of 250 or 1,000 GBP, but up to a maximum amount of 1,250GBP per winner.
(3) A total of 20 winners will be drawn from all entries. The winners will be drawn at random.
(4) The winners will be notified by email by no later than 28/02/2022.
(5) The organisation is handled by Villeroy & Boch.
(6) Participants hereby agree that if they should win the prize draw, their name and place of residence will be published on the Villeroy & Boch website, the Villeroy & Boch Facebook fan page and the Instagram platform.
For damages arising other than through injury to life, body or health, Villeroy & Boch shall be liable only provided that they are the result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or the result of culpable violation of a fundamental contractual obligation by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or its agents. This also applies to damages arising from the violation of obligations in contract negotiations and from the performance of unauthorised actions. Any further liability to compensation is excluded.
Other than as a result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct, violation of a cardinal obligation or injury to life, body or health by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or agents, liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion of the contract and, moreover, limited to the average amount of damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, in particular loss of profits.
The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
Villeroy & Boch reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without warning and without any statement of reasons for having done so. Villeroy & Boch may exercise this right particularly in the event of technical or legal reasons that prevent proper completion of the prize draw, such as in the event of a hacker attack on the competition website. There is no right of appeal for participants in such cases.
(1) To be able to participate in the competition, the participant is required to provide the personal data requested on registration.
(2) Villeroy & Boch will collect, process and use the data provided by the participant for the purpose of implementing the competition.
(3) Additional information on the subject of data privacy, in particular on the collection and use of their data when visiting our website, can also be found in Villeroy & Boch's general data privacy information at: http://www.villeroy-boch.de/datenschutz.html
(1) Prize claims are not transferable.
(2) There is no right of appeal.
(3) These Conditions are governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Unaffected by this are mandatory provisions of the country in which the consumer has his or her habitual residence.